Various projects have resulted in national and international partnerships and networks of academic, non-governmental and governmental institutions.
Our research partnerships in Africa and Asia with links to Europe and the United States of America position the CGIAR centres and their partners as key collaborators in research on agriculture-associated antimicrobial resistance.
- International Food Policy Research Institute
- International Livestock Research Institute
- International Water Management Institute
- Directorate of Veterinary Services, Kenya
- Federal Institute for Risk Assessment, Germany
- Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries, Uganda
- Royal Veterinary College
- Vétérinaires Sans Frontières