Through the CGIAR Research Programs, ILRI has established strong partnerships with the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences as a managing partner in the CGIAR Research Program on Livestock and with the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine as a managing partner in the CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health. New partnerships are also in development, bringing exciting opportunities for the CGIAR Antimicrobial Resistance Hub to engage with international initiatives on antimicrobial resistance.
Various projects have resulted in national and international partnerships and networks of academic, non-governmental and governmental institutions. Our research partnerships in Africa and Asia with links to Europe and the United States of America position the CGIAR centres and their partners as key collaborators in research on agriculture-associated antimicrobial resistance.
- CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health
- CGIAR Research Program on Livestock
- CGIAR Research Program on Fish
- International Livestock Research Institute
- International Food Policy Research Institute
- International Water Management Institute
- Directorate of Veterinary Services, Kenya
- Federal Institute for Risk Assessment, Germany
- Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries, Uganda
- Royal Veterinary College
- Vétérinaires Sans Frontières